Google Calendar and Mail are both syncing with Microsoft Exchange Server. However, when you try to sync your calendar or email on a Windows 10 PC, the app will not synchronize.
The windows 10 mail not syncing with gmail is a common issue that many people have been having. There are various ways to solve the problem, but it can be difficult for some users.
RECOMMENDED: To repair Windows problems and improve system performance, go here.
The Calendar app in Windows 10 lets you link third-party calendar services like Outlook.com, Microsoft 365, Google, Yahoo, and Apple iCloud to organize and monitor appointments in one place.
Calendar events typically sync seamlessly after you’ve set up the app; however, certain problems may cause events to disappear from the Windows 10 app. If your computer’s calendars aren’t synchronizing, however, there are a few troubleshooting actions you may do to fix the problem.
We’ll look at various ways to solve synchronization problems with the Calendar/Mail app in this Windows 10 tutorial.
Why doesn’t Google Calendar/Mail sync with Windows 10?
- It’s possible that the issue is linked to the sync frequency setting.
- This issue may also be caused by an older version.
- An out-of-date email client or a setup problem.
The suggested troubleshooting methods to fix this problem are listed below.
On Windows 10, how do you fix the Google Calendar/Mail Not Syncing issue?
Updated in August 2021:
For your mistake, we now suggest that you use this tool. This program also corrects common computer problems, protects you from file loss, viruses, and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimum performance. With this program, you can rapidly repair your PC issues and prevent others from occurring:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To correct all problems, click “Repair All.”
Allow access to the Calendar app via the Windows Firewall services.
- Click on the Cortana search bar > type Windows Firewall > Allow the application through Windows Firewall.
- In the Windows Firewall settings > click Change settings.
- Scroll down and check the boxes for Mail and Calendar > private and public.
- To exit the Windows Firewall window, click OK.
Changing the parameters for each of your email accounts’ synchronization
- Click the Cortana search bar > type Calendar > open the application.
- In the Calendar app, click Gear Settings > click Manage Accounts.
- Click each of the accounts you are having problems with > select Change settings.
- Change the synchronization settings for your mailbox by clicking Change mailbox synchronization settings.
- Select the time period for which you wish to synchronize your data and ensure that all relevant options are selected.
- Save your work and double-check that the issue has been fixed.
Allow the app to access your calendar data by enabling the privacy options.
- Press Win+X > select Settings from the menu.
- Choose the Privacy option.
- Click on Calendar > enable the Allow apps to access my calendar option.
- Check to see whether this resolved your issue.
Remove and re-add the problematic email accounts to your calendar.
- Click on the Cortana search bar > type calendar > open the app.
- In the Calendar app, select the Gear Settings button > click Manage Accounts.
- Click on the accounts you are having trouble with > select Edit Settings.
- Select Delete this device’s account.
- Save your work by using the Save button.
- Restore the account that was previously erased.
- Check to see if the issue continues.
RECOMMENDED: To fix Windows problems and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
The outlook calendar not syncing with office 365 is a common issue that many users encounter. This article will provide you with solutions to the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Gmail not syncing on Windows 10?
You may be experiencing issues with your Gmail account. If you are using the latest version of Windows 10, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your Gmail client.
How do I sync my Gmail calendar with Windows 10?
The easiest way to sync your Gmail calendar with Windows 10 is to open the Calendar app and click on Add account. From there, select Google and enter your full Gmail address.
Why is my Google Calendar not syncing on my computer?
Google Calendar is not compatible with Windows 10.
- why is my google calendar not syncing with my computer
- yahoo mail not syncing windows 10
- mail and calendar windows 10 not working
- why is my phone calendar not syncing with my computer
- my email is not working on my computer